These Thermomix Maple Syrup Cupcakes were made for a cupcake decorating class. We had 6 designs in total with 4 different cupcake recipes so there was plenty of learning going on.
We’ve done some great classes on decorating cupcakes with buttercream. They’re designed for Adults and kids alike.
For the Thermomix Recipe
Maple Syrup Cupcakes
Maple Cake Recipe
Author: Bec's Table
- 220 grams unsalted butter
- 320 grams all-purpose flour, or Gluten free plain flour
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 270 ml milk
- 40 grams Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Line the cupcake pans with your choice of cupcake liners.
- Insert the butterfly to your Thermomix bowl (if your butter is at room temp the butterfly will be fine, if you've grabbed the butter straight from the fridge leave the butterfly out and beat it with the blades till it's soft or the butterfly will struggle to move), add the butter and sugar and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds. You can over mix your butter and sugar making it too soft but it's unlikely if you follow these instructions.
- Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix on speed 4 till they are incorporated into the batter This should take only a few seconds
- Add the maple syrup and the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Pour your mix into the cupcake liners ⅔ full.
- Bake until golden and cool.