Here’s another USA Pan that we use all the time. Its name is a “Biscotti Pan” but you can use it for so much more. Slices, scrolls, lamingtons and so on.
I mention USA Pans everywhere on my site. I’ve used this USA Cake Pan in loads of my recipes on this site. I’ll list Some of them below. We’ve been using them for over 4 years now, especially in Bake Club. We all love them. Why? you ask
- USA Pans are manufactured entirely in the USA and each pan is coated with Americoat PLUS, a clear silicone based coating preferred by bakeries. Specifically developed and formulated for long life non-stick durability.
- Aluminium steel Internal steel wire rim construction – providing industrial bakery strength
- USA Pans are Warp resistant
- Fluted surface preventing warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. This fluted surface also allows for the facilitation of air circulation which aids in a perfect evenly baked product with easy releasing.
- Americoat PLUS patented coating does not contain PTFE or PFOA offering you safe clean cooking without the nasty chemicals.
Being totally above board it wouldn’t be me if I didn’t list the negatives.
- You can’t put them in the dishwasher. It says so on the packaging, I tested it, they’re right. LOL Mind you they are very easy to clean, most stuff comes off with a damp sponge.
- You still need to use baking paper for meringue. Another lesson I learnt. 😉
That’s pretty much it though. We use these trays in every Bake Club session. Most of the girls now own them or if they don’t they’re going to get them as they replace what they have.
Here’s a link to a video telling you more about them.
USA Pans have a wide range of products, we have most of them at the school if you have any questions please, that’s what I’m here for. Ask away in the comments below.