I love these Ice Cream Storage Tubs. Why?
- You seem to always be able to fit them in the freezer somewhere. Being long and thin you can find a spot easily. 😉
- I have different colours, so If I’ve got say a vanilla and a chocolate on the go (like I usually have), I can see which is which without having to get them out and open the lid.
- They’re just the right size when I tip the ice-cream out of my ice cream maker.
- It has a non-slip rubber base making it easy to scoop your ice cream out.
- It’s long and thin making it easy to drag your scoop all the way through the ice cream
- BPA free and stick it in the dishwasher when you’re finished. Although I usually just wash mine out because it’s got such a great surface inside and out. Easy