Another favourite “dinner party class” designed for lovers of Italian food.
What’s on the Menu in our Italian Cooking Class?
- Erbazzone reggiano. (Spinach tart with olive oil pastry.)
- Pickled pear relish.
- Roasted Vegetable Frittata.
- Bec’s Ciabatta. (so easy to do with my method)
- Handmade Potato Gnocchi with Prosciutto and Parmigianino cream.
- Italian Flavour booster (Vegetable stock)
- Caramel Italian Cream Cake with caramel topping
Four Kitchen benches are set up to make this fantastic menu.
At the start we walk through each recipe, discussing the ingredients and methods. At specific points along the way we stop, share tips and tricks for making each job easy and fuss-free.
These are delightful recipes that you’ll want to make time and time again.
What one of our students had to say about this class.
|Thank you Bec for such a wonderful class. I have been wanting to attend one of your classes for some time and I enjoyed it immensely, it was worth the wait.|
Your tips throughout the day and the knowledge you are willing to share is fantastic.
I was totally inspired and wanted to share what I had done with my family so spent the weekend cooking bits and pieces from the recipes you gave us. I love through food and my family were really feeling loved this weekend.
Thanks again and I will be back!