No. You can simply buy Thermomix goods from the Thermomix website without a consultant. But should you?
The price you pay for a Thermomix is the same, regardless of whether you enlist the help of, and nominate a consultant, or not. So, now that we have that out of the way, lets consider the value the a consultant might add. Seriously, Thermomix wants you to be satisfied with your consultant otherwise they’d sell their product at department stores where you get no help at all but an instruction manual, and who looks at those?
The Thermomix TM6 is a wonderful appliance, with lots of great features. Seriously, the list is as long as your arm! But here’s the thing, you gotta know what this bad boy can do to truly appreciate it. Once you get the hang of all the cool features that you actually need or find interesting, you’ll unlock the true value of a Thermomix
When you purchase a fancy new vacuum cleaner, you’ll likely have a demonstration and get to ask questions before you buy it. If the salesman does a god job, they will provide reasanable expectations for its use, along with tips to get the most out of your new appliance. There might also be an instructional video, and some prompts to consider some other cleaning accessories. But, let’s be honest – the Thermomix TM6 is one seriously cool gadget (oops, I mean appliance!). It revolutionises the way you cook. But here’s the thing – we (and the folks at Thermomix) totally understand that you might need extra help and support to find all the features it has under the hood, especially if you’re a newbie to the Thermomix world. And that’s okay! We’ve got your back.
What can a Consultant offer?
- Deal information: The current offer from Thermomix Australia changes frequently. It can be a little complex, as there are often incentives around demonstrations and introductions.
- Technical Expertise: A Thermomix consultant is trained to know the “ins and outs” of the appliance. They can provide valuable insights on how to get the most out of it.
- Personalized Guidance: Every cook is different. A consultant can offer tips that align with your cooking style, but sometimes you have to ask. I’m constantly telling my Inner Circle members that if they need my help, they just need to ask. I won’t know if you don’t tell me 🙂
- After-Sales Support: From troubleshooting to recipe ideas, your consultant is your go-to resource.
What sort of Thermomix customer are you?
Understanding your needs and cooking style can help you and your consultant tailor your Thermomix experience.
- Are you short on time and in need of assistance with quickly creating delicious meals?
- Do you enjoy utilising technology to plan your menus and create shopping lists?
- Would you like the convenience of having your shopping lists sent online for easy shopping and delivery?
- Are you passionate about cooking and looking for great recipes to try?
- Do you or a family member have food allergies and require additional support when preparing meals?
- Do you have picky eaters in your family?
- Are you a vegetarian or vegan and interested in focusing on those types of recipes?
What to look for in a Consultant
- Compatibility: Make sure they understand your needs and cooking style.
- Availability: They should be easily reachable and proactive about helping you.
- Honesty: If you ask a question you want an honest answer. If I don’t know I’ll say so, but I’ll endeavour to find out. After all, we can’t be expected to know everything (although we think learning can be fun).
Is your Consultant a good fit for you?
So, if your consultant is providing what you need, that’s Great!
If you’re considering a change, go for it. You have the freedom to change as often as you like, even with every purchase.
I often get asked,
“Will my consultant know if I move?”
“I’d like to support you for all the help you given me, can I put your name in the next MixShop sale so you get the benifit this time?”
Rest assured, any sale made through MixShop is strictly between you and the consultant you choose at that time. So, if you want to support someone by adding their name to a sale, know that it won’t be shared with anyone else. Since Thermomix consultants work on commission, it’s lovely to support somone when you make a purchase, it’s no extra cost to you but the consultant you’ve listed will get a small percentage of your purchase.
How to add or change your Consultant
First, you can easily select the consultant you desire during the Check out process. However, if you wish to make changes to your account, please refer to this brief tutorial or follow the steps outlined below.
- Log into your Thermomix account.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Find the ‘Consultant’ section and input your consultant’s name.
- For Becs Table (thats us), you’ll find us liested as Rebecca McLeod
Remember, only you have the ability to choose or alter your consultant within the Thermomix system. We can’t do it for you, so if you’re dissatisfied, select someone you can work with and inform them your new consultant won’t be aware unless you tell them.. If you don’t take action, it won’t happen.
The main objective: Thermomix Australia wants you to love using your machine as much as you love eating the food it makes. 🍲 And so do I! We’re here to make sure you’re not just buying a kitchen gadget; you’re investing in a new easy way of cooking.
Quick heads-up: Don’t believe everything you read online, unless it’s straight from the source. Deal? 🤝
That’s it for now. Stay fabulous and keep cooking! 🍳