If you have a pizza oven at home that reaches around 400°C and you struggle getting your pizzas to look like mine. This Online pizza-making course will solve your issues.
Making good pizzas is easy when you know the rules. With my chef tips, you can make Pizza as good if not better than a bought one. The pizza oven I use at home is the Ovana Pizza Oven. When I first saw it, I didn’t think it could possibly cook a decent pizza in it due to its size. I’ll admit it, I was so very wrong!
What makes me like this Pizza Oven?
- It uses gas, just like the gas you use in a BBQ and not a lot.
- You don’t have to burn down a forest to get it to temperature.
- In fact, It only takes 20 minutes to get to the ideal temperature
- You can cook a Pizza in minutes
- The heat source is on the side of the oven, so you can see exactly where the flame is—no burning at the back.
- My guests have told me numerous times that my pizzas are the best they’ve eaten.
When this pizza oven first landed in Australia, a number of us grabbed them. In the days that followed, I received loads of queries about how I got my Pizzas looking so good. This pizza guide was born.
This guide teaches you all the tips of the trade for making perfect Pizzas at home.