I’m starting to get all my ducks in a row for my big Open Day 2014. Each year open day gets just a little bit bigger and we love it. Last year we had over 200 people pop in to share in the fun. Lucky we have the space for you all. 😉
Our very first event was intended to provide everyone with an opportunity to come and see what we do, but now it’s a whole lot more than that.
So what’s it all about?
• It’s an opportunity for us to thank all our current students and invite some new to see what we’re all about. With a bit of a party really!
• A way to reveal all my new classes for the first half of next year
• A way for you to give me feedback on how we are attending to your wants and needs.
• And if you’ve never been but would like to check us out, here’s your chance
• Oh and have I said, I love to feed people? Well, this certainly is an opportunity to do that.
I’ve started by making 20 kg of fresh homemade sausages and the cheese is maturing nicely. This week and next will all about baking, and have I got a lot of that to do.
So, if you have the time. Sunday the 30th of November from 11 am till 2 pm. Our address is 286 Pound Road Narre Warren South.