Christine is our resident guru when it comes to cooking nutritionally balanced foods.
The Ancient Healing Art of Ayurveda has existed for over 6,000 years. Learn how to apply this ancient wisdom to your own body, learning about the individual body types and how best to keep them in balance through the use of foods.
Part of her program is teaching about why we crave certain types of foods. Its our bodies way of telling us what it needs. Unfortunately our wires get a little crossed because of choice these days.
Christine will teach you how to satisfy your cravings and nutritionally satisfy your bodies needs at the same time.
This is a two-day event, where Christine will teach you ways to prepare nutritionally balanced foods that can be prepared by listening to what your body needs.
- In this class you will explore basic Ayurvedic Nutrition principles, focusing on making our foods more digestible and healthy.
- Cover the basic fundamentals of the 6 Tastes, how they work on our emotions and physical body along with the medicinal use of 15 different Herbs and Spices, covering where and how to use them.
- Prepare a number of different Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners and yummy Snacks that are all nutritionally balanced and taste fantastic.
- Focus on meals that are quick and easy to prepare. Most importantly you will get to participate in and taste everything that is cooked.
- All food prepared will be vegetarian.
To check when the next class is click on the book now link.