These are the two things I love the most about Bec’s Table;
- First is the creativity: In my business, the possibilities are virtually endless. It’s so diverse, every day in my kitchen can be as different as serving a main or dessert. I love that it’s not boring. There are not only seasonal vegetables which I’m passionate about using, but I can continue with my creativity by developing new recipes for every class.
- Secondly, food brings people together; people gather to eat and enjoy. It brings me so much pleasure when people come to my cook school and enjoy themselves. Making this the highlight of every day.
My qualifications are as follows.
- Certificate in Hospitality – Kitchen Operations
- Certificate in Hospitality – Commercial Cookery
- Certificate in Hospitality – Patisserie
- Certificate in Training and Assessment
We also have guest teachers that conduct classes in their particular field of experience.
My aim at Bec’s table is to inspire you to create great food at home. We run a broad range of classes for all skill levels. We provide hands-on and demonstration classes to suit the student’s needs.
The equipment you’ll find at the school is the same as any home kitchen, so all our recipes and techniques will be readily reproduced with ease in yours. It’s no use me having a commercial combi oven if you don’t have one at home.
To help you choose the method of teaching that might suit you best. Check out our Class Category page.